Thursday, April 27, 2017

Chapter 14: Collect and Analyze Data Study Guide

 Unit 5 Measurement and Graphing
Chapter 14: Collect and Analyze Data

Lesson 14.1 Collect and Organize Data
Vocabulary: data, survey
*I can conduct a survey and organize information.

Lesson 14.2 Problem Solving Strategy: Make a Table
*I can organize data in a table to solve a problem.

Lesson 14.3 Mean, Median, Mode, and Range
Vocabulary: mean, median, mode, range
*I can find the mean, median, mode, and range of a set of data.

Lesson 14.4 Line Plots
Vocabulary: line plot, range, median, mode
*I can make a line plot to represent data.
*I can use a line plot to find the range, median, mode, or mean.

Lesson 14.5 Stem and Leaf Plots
Vocabulary: stem and leaf plot, outlier

*I can read and make stem and leaf plots

No comments:

Post a Comment