Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Tuesday March 28, 2017


Hi everyone,

Thanks for your hard work today on ITBS tests. Thanks also for being so sweet and showing me so much love on my last day before I go to Malaysia. You are all sweet as pie!




I won't be posting on the blog for the rest of the week so it will be up to you to be organized and help each other stay on top of what you need to do. You are all little teachers for the rest of the week so please be responsible, support each other, and make me proud. The substitute teachers may need your help so show them how we do things in our classroom. Don't forget your class jobs!

HOMEWORK:

Invention Convention:
Between now and April 5: Redesign, test and improve (p.9-11)
You can also start your google doc with the information that is needed for your poster if you want to get ahead. (Please share it with me)

MATH:
*Friday March 31 you will have a Chapter 13 Math quiz. Please remember to separate your desks and show the sub the tests in the blue folder on my desk if they have trouble finding them.

READING:
*Your biography should be read by this Friday. If you were keeping up with our schedule that's about 20 pages a day.

*Take a look at the Google Doc folder I shared with you that explains your upcoming Biography 3 part project. Get started as soon as possible.
**Share your Google Slides presentation with me at this email address: fisher.disk@gmail.com

***If you have any questions about anything please do not write me on hangouts, please write me an email and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Be nice to your substitute teachers and to each other and represent grade 4 well while I am gone.
Peace! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment